• This article – Why Early Learning Does Not Help – is excellent, albeit looooong. It contains some very firm language, so don’t say I didn’t warn you. For example –
“When asked what are the gains from early learning for small children, Dr. Neufeld simply replies: “I don’t think there is anything to be gained except parental emancipation.”
• This is high-larious – Toddlers are A**holes. I’m not swearing, I’m just quoting. And anyway, it’s true.
• This is interesting, but the one sentence that really speaks to me is this one –
“Why do something hard today when you can do it easy tomorrow?”
• This I loved. Won Over by the Battlefield.
• I know Neil deGrass Tyson has a lot of loyal followers, which is probably why I find this whole business about him lying/fabricating/embellishing in his speeches AND his subsequent efforts to silence everyone who points it out so intriguing.
**I know it’s not Monday. I was busy.