• I got a great spam comment the other day – “I used to be able to find good info from your blog articles.”
Sorry, Dunhill Cigarette Spambot, it’s hard to find good stuff nowadays. I’ll try harder.
• I keep getting Groupon offers for Hair Removal Services. It’s kind of annoying. I DO NOT HAVE A BEARD, PEOPLE.
• This is a great post, simplifying the thought process when you wonder How Much Stuff Should You Own.
• The other day, Jim was outside starting the car in Wyoming or someplace (it was SO COLD), and the kids were waving to him through the window. I said “if Daddy comments that he waved to you, just say you don’t know what he’s talking about. That he must have been waving to some other kids.” Little’s lip started quivering and she goes, “you mean we’re going to LIE to DADDY?”
• We are now ensconced in a vacation rental here in Colorado (Colorado! Land of Bloody Noses and Lotion by the Gallon), while we wait to either be approved to rent the house we like best or rejected and have to start this whole thing over again. This is our 11th house in 15 months. No wonder we are getting tired of schlepping all our stuff around. That is a lot of moving!
• Happy Monday, y’all! Link up to your own Randomness below!