This Monday is not so Random after all, because it’s The One Where Little Turned Six.
• We went to the beach in the morning at Low Tide, when it’s best to go if you want to harass the starfish. Little wore her new PonyTail Hat that I knit.
adorbs, yes? this yarn, pattern I made up as I went along
• The ocean was wild from the storms. It was great.
• When we got home, I made chocolate cupcakes (from scratch!), and molded ladybugs out of marzipan and gel food coloring.
• We went back to the beach at High Tide, because if Low Tide was awesome, High Tide would be spectacular.
And it was.
• Then we went back home and ate cupcakes.
• We had presents, shown here in my Fabulous Wrapping Technique (patent pending).
• I gave my darling three Lego Alien Queens, which I found after squeezing and fondling every. single. Lego Miniseries 7 packet in a two-city radius.
• Happy Monday, y’all! Link up with your own randomness below!