• We finally made it to Bandon, Oregon, after leaving Michigan last Wednesday (here is the actual house we stayed in for the curious).
That is approximately 8 million hours of driving for those keeping track.
• The drive was so unending and I was so grouchy, I don’t have any stories about it. Except one time as we were driving, I became aware of a tiny voice from the back seat singing softly, “bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon…”
• I am super happy to be in Oregon. The house is spectacular (i.e. I will be a whole floor away from the legos) and we are right across the street from THE OCEAN. So get ready for lots of pictures of giant rocks and starfish.
Oh look, here’s one now -
• I received a comment recently that deserves recognition for being super hilarious. I’ve been trying to think up some kind of awesome Super Hilarious Comment acronym, though. That’s what has been holding me up.
From Nan, who when I considered making a heart-shaped egg for the Pinterest Challenge, offered,
I’m glad you didn’t do the egg thing. Let’s not read too much into the fact that the egg thing makes me mad.
IS IT SO WRONG FOR A 39 YEAR OLD WOMAN TO SUDDENLY REALIZE SHE HAS ISSUES WITH NOVELTY SHAPED OVUM?!!!
DON’T JUDGE ME!!!!!
which is so funny I actually laughed out loud for like, three minutes. Is there a funnier phrase than “novelty-shaped ovum”?
I think not.
• Happy Monday! Link up with your own Randomness below!