• Today we begin the drive from Shelton, Washington to Yellowstone!
• For interested parties, this is the actual house we have been staying in for the last three months.
• Jim is making me pack (rude), so I am not able to write all sorts of riveting blog posts in advance. Devastating, I know. Try to keep it together. I tried to tell him I have people depending on me, but he was laughing so hard I don’t think he heard me.
Speaking of which, I had a dream last night that a text or something I sent on my phone accidentally made it onto my blog and it was so risque or horrible that it went viral and I started being recognized everywhere I went. But not in a good way. It was awful. I don’t know why anyone would want to be famous. Sounds like a nightmare. Luckily, I am not plagued with such problems.
• My birthday is on Tuesday. I will be forty-one. *sigh*
• This is the sign to the entrance of the neighborhood where we have been staying.
It irritates me every time I see it.
Happily, we’ve been living on the right side of the sign.
• Happy Monday, y’all!