- I refused to serve dinner last night until my kids picked up their toys. Does this make me a) a Monster, or b) a Genius? I think I finally found their price point.
- I think I do love Google Reader. So far I have added over 30 more blogs to it! I am, in fact, ridiculously excited about it.
- This website is HI-larious. It’s the diary of the people who live in that house pictured in all the catalogs – Catalog Living. I think they might be Kennedy’s. True Confession: I recognize EVERY SINGLE PICTURE and can NAME THE EXACT CATALOG they each come from. And I fantasize about living there. With people who know how to treat a white sofa.
- Don’t forget to check out Part 3 of my Freezer Cooking Series at Modern Alternative Mama. The aforementioned withheld meal was spaghetti, eventually served with meatballs I pulled out of the freezer and cooked for a few hours in the crock-pot with Ragu.
* Blog Post title brought to you by Dr. Obvious